Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kind of done!!

So busy lately, but I finished the 12 pages K99 research proposal just now and gave it to my boss.

When I said "do you wanna review my grant proposal?", he said "not really, haha."
I hope he was just joking.

Also, we finally submit my paper to a journal which has an impact factor of 15 (wow).
Hope they won't reject it right away.


The due date for K99 grant is 1 month away. I think the research plan will be okay, but now I need to find 3 references. I already contacted one and he said sure, no problem, but I still need two other people.
I don't wanna contact my boss in Japan who was my mentor when I was a Ph.D. student, but I guess I need to.
Still need one. Who can it be?


Dr. R

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dr R,
    Was looking for some people who are writing K99
    Would you like to share some info.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Dr. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dr. T,
    Welcome to my blog. Sure, I'd love to do that. We only have two weeks. I haven't contacted any of my references yet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dr. R,
    Thank you for posting your progress on the blog, I really like the way you put in your progress out here. I am planning to submit a K99 application this summer. I would greatly appreciate if you can share your grant draft with me, this will give me deep insight on how to efficiently write a k99. If you could, please send it at sandg79@gmail.com. Thank you for your help!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete